Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sorry about that! I have the pictures here… I think I started to catch on to what you were saying but am not 100% sure what to do still.

#3 = FUEL OVERFLOW DRAIN PIPE (MUST GO TO THE ROAD)
BLUE = Tap to fuel filter.
BLUE = CORRECT. => TANK .
RED = TO CARB = CORRECT .
#4 = VACUUM => TO RUBBER INTAKE MANIFOLD .
GREEN = BLOCK IT. (BYPASS) (FAKE EMISSIONS)DELETE FAKE EMISSIONS VALVE FROM BIKE AND BLOCK THE PIPES TIGHT.
YOU DON’T NEED IT.YELLOW = CARB FUEL DRAIN (Maintanance only)

SEE COMMENTS ABOVE ^ = DELETE FAKE EMISSIONS VALVE AND BLOCK PIPES
(LESS STRESS FOR YOU 😉 )110 links means the wheel will be pushed forward so close that even if the chain fits it may be a little too tight.
114 links is usually good for the GD250N/R bikes. So if you check your swing arm after fitting 110 chain, make sure there is least 30mm free slack on the chain when the bike is on its side-stand.
Don’t do it while its on a paddock stand as that pushes the swing arm up and gives false checks for slack.
Thickness of the chain is fine, even Xring is known to be fatter than a standard HD chain, but all in all, the 520 pitch will still be a 520 pitch chain (or else it just won’t go in the sprockets if it was a 530 chain etc.)
Hope this info helps and welcome!
Post pictures of your ride and introduce yourself 😉
Hey can you attach the pictures on here ? Just click “Add Media” on this reply box below this forum topic.
The google drive link says access denied anyway.
The fuel setup is the same from GT to GV but GV has the luxury having less vacuum pipes because it uses a manual tap.
If you have a “fake emissions ball” (aka EGR) (aka AIS Valve) , you can bypass it and block the port connecting the engine , block the extra pipe from the manifold rubber feeding it, block the extra hole under the airbox.
Now doing the fuel setup for your GV should be a breeze with new lines.
Hyosung parts UK they send from Korea but reliable & genuine parts
. Yeah that’s optimistic! Waited over a month, sent completely wrong part. When I emailed they replied try it anyway. No point in sending back is there! ? Anyone need a throttle cable for GV125???…….
ME!!! Give me the cable lol.
I’ll be sorting out your order soon anyway!To be honest it doesn’t surprise me really because half the members on the facebook group I am admin of , all say to avoid the site and they always complain not just parts but also crazy logistic delays.
I had an email from a site similar to them to do business with them , i said hell no for good reason.
I will get your order sorted fella, i know the logistic delay may suck while you wait but i have to get the old 2004 rotor (via germany anyway) and covid has slowed things down a bit.
I got you! – PLEASEEEEE don’t rip up your old gasket, just incase I ran out of my freebie ones (i always give out free gaskets when i have them)
I will email you privately for progress of the order, in the meantime , i hope you have a good regulator because a bad regulator will take out a new stator again, (veryyyyyy common)
Firstly,
What year is the 125R ?
Example;
1. The bike is a 2017 model
2. I used the same pick up sensor for the 2017 bike
3. However I used the MAGNETO coil from the older model bike.The bike starts, but will not charge There’s the issue.
If you have a bike that’s from 2012 onwards (newshape 125), understand there is a whole new flywheel inside and magneto modified from MS3-250 scooters
That means no old gen magnetos work on it, henceforward I do “RC” specific kits at this shop.
If not,
You may have an OLD GEN GREY colour engine (2005-2007 era), with the old daddy tensioners behind the engine heads.
Then ofcourse, any “BLACK COLOUR” stator magneto from 125GT from 02 to 2010(last yr before new shape came) , works OK, as that’s the genuine korea colour.For old gens , we have those kits too. Though you can email me if you want a working used stator that’s from a 2017 bike and flywheel (at least this way the flywheel and magneto combo will work on any year 125GT (2002 to 2019)
I very very rarely encourage buying used stators or regs because i have learned from admin emails that ebay sellers are very dishonest at most times , which is shocking.
Anyways, next thing, what’s up with the dash ?
I hope a new chinese reg didn’t smoke up the dash or the dodgy chinese stator spiked up (seen it with my own eyes 3x, where someone didn’t listen to me lol)
Sorry I have not seen this sooner, but you can send us an email or a DM , i will ask my local cnc guy make various stainless ones , it is the same people who do us the fasterner kits for the engine casings found on this website’s shop
Hey welcome to the forum.
Click “Add Media” on the reply box , when writing so that you can upload pictures to this topic.
Show us which wires you’re stuck on ?
Part Number: S602
Maker: EBC Brakes UK
Fitment: GV125C (which yours is)OEM Part Number = 64400S93B03HAS
I believe most paddock stands sit under the swingarm of most bikes , you shouldn’t have too much trouble. It can’t hurt to make measurements across comparing your bike to the stand you are after.
Some garages locally from you can actually demo their stands and see if they can lift your bike, if their stands work fine, it probably means the average common stand should fit.
I say demo the stands with a local garage because I don’t know if it will catch the exhaust cannon that’s on the EFI 125S. I will try to dig more in to this.
I suspect the bike already has the mountings underneath for the optional OEM Center Stand if it isn’t already fitted with one. My carby GV’s all had center stands , so i didn’t really need the paddock stands to do most jobs near the rear wheel.
Hi Marcel, To be honest I haven’t seen another Hyosung in this area to date! I will be going to some bike nights locally soon as restrictions ease and if I see another owner will certainly let them know about the website. All the Best, Dave.
You think its worth me printing “spotted!” type of cards that you leave on someones bike seat or near screen if you spot another hyoriders but maybe some kind rewards thing if both of you sign in 😉 just to build up the site then it could be easier getting numbers needed to organize regional type meets (mid , west, south , north etc) otherwise last meets in the forum were big central ones organized by me, barry (on the forum, from manchester) and pete (from west midlands) most cases.
Sorry this topic wasn’t replied to. That pipe will go to the SAV unit (it is called Second Air Valve or infamously “fake EGR”) which you should be able to see on the bike frame)
Have you been able to locate it ?
Another hit, go behind each exhaust pipe on the cylinder heads, you will see the “small metal” pipes, those go up to the SAV unit, then the SAV unit sucks the air from the airbox spare pipe dangling in your picture.
As your bike is EFI, the SAV unit is electronic. It will have wires going to it too.
Hi All, I’m just wondering if there are any other Hyosung owners in Kent,Sussex and surrounding areas who would like to meet up now that covid restrictions are easing.
That would be a good idea. Have you seen many riders your way and told them about the forum ?
I do hope the situation gets better in UK , looks like there may be a delay to that but i hope not!
Another point to consider is that certain lambda sensors and certain Hyosung ECU’s on EFI bikes (250 or 650) will react weird if they sense the exhaust is exiting the air too fast or too much, it is stock tuned to respond to the original hyosung muffer.
On a carby bike we usually upjet the carbs (mandatory) or the engine leans out eventually and runs hotter, not good long term. A high flow filter does help the carby machine but hey, More air IN or More air OUT = still means fueling must be upjetted.
Now with EFI bikes, hmmm, have you put the original can back on? If its happy, then you know it was the can. In “sometimes” making the baffle as small as the original OEM can will limit the flow , and see if the lambda sensors and ecu stay happy then
Ofcourse you get less loud though but the little backpressure it gets is good at low down RPM.
let us know how you get on and let us know which type of can you have as IXIL make various cans and sizes , even stubbies (which is almost making it moot vs a prefered fuller size long can)
Send me an email because I may have one for sale that has been reserved for an ex-customer but he is no longer riding hyosungs now. I was due to list it up on ebay @evocrest
Believe me, i am thinking of doing rear master rebuild kits for the Hyoriders Shop anyway since I know its always nice to overhaul them every now and then. I will look in to it soon!
Hello,
All GT250 up to 2019 and all GT125 up to 2019 – share the same frame and same swingarmThe only change for frame so far is that the rear plastics for pillion use Mk1 subframe (for fatter old gens) and updated MK2 subframe for slim tail plastics for the new shape plastics.
Swingarms = the same.
I have had this before and I owned 3 EFI GV250 bikes.
What’s funny ? They were under 900 miles old, 1000 miles old, and i assume yours is a DAEWOO ECU since it’s still a 2010
DELPHI didn’t come out until around circa 2011/2012+
My fixes were
– 1st bike of mine Get New Stator (Can’t start without it!)(DAEWOO compatible) , not the chinese ones.
– My 2nd bike, I had to replace the fuel pump
– My 3rd bike was a little troublesome, it needed to stay with me for 2 weeks or so to do full diagnosis of every sensor that’s on the bike, then I had to buy the relative parts it wanted (sometimes the ECU didn’t always show the code), yes I even had to loan a rare DAEWOO ECU from someone from Scotland (he is in the forum)What I eventually did on the 4th GV250 which was a customer’s bike was eventually convert the EFI bike in to a carby version, it wasn’t cheap but was worth it. Many things changed ofcourse. But in the end carby is way less stressful. Then it was a lovely bike meant to be enjoyed without worrying about the next thing going on off.
If it bothers you too much , don’t loose your hair, I live near you, so you can always drop it off but not just yet as I still have 3 Hyosung bikes to finish off this May
Also don’t forget to check the “Service Manual” for the 250CC which is in the forum’s Technical Section , there will be pages of troubleshooting and how to test certain things with a meter (better to get hard figures than guesswork)Welcome to the site fella!
Enjoy the bike fella, they are nice looking bobbers to be fair , just what my own eyes conclude 😉
Do own the older classic GVs though.
Pre-Covid era , we did have 2 big meets per year and sometimes people make their own localized meets based on their regions. 2020 meets were cancelled. Since things in 2021 looking to be lifting up , I hope we can do a big meet again this year so that the north and south folk can meet us near midlands or derby since that’s central enough (It might be a repeat of the cancel “Ride #5” in the forum events section)
For now I am still a solo rider too haha ,but i do go out for a little ride whenever there is a chance to 😉
Hey,
You need to ring sinnis and quote this number for the lever “57621KG7200”
They are the exclusive OEM parts people for bikes still under the warranty , least on the UK soil.If i know a UK distributor that’s doing levers for the EFI GV125-S, I would definitely have added it to the website shop catalogue.
Hope you get back on the road asap! Summer is almost here lol.
Since I don’t own one myself (well yet), I haven’t seen anyone in UK do this personally but that sounds a lot like some custom mission to do if altering however the seat is from factory fitting.
Taking it off shouldn’t be hard though, at least on my older GVs they seats are locked by key.
-
AuthorPosts