Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ken
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      @kennylavish
      North Nottinghamshire
      2016 GV125

I have an issue with my son’s 2016 GV125. The N/Side indicators work perfect. When you change the direction to th O/S, all four come on. I’ve replaced the handlebar switch,relay & checked most of the simple wiring “no Brainer ” points- Just carn’t find the fault.
      Can you advise me plz?

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 403
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hey when i replied to the email I recieved, did you try the points to check as i listed them ?
      How did that go ?

– M

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Ken
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      @kennylavish
      North Nottinghamshire
      2016 GV125

I tried most of your suggestions M.The loom is beyond my capabilities. I still have a thought  tis relay- not sure if the one you sold me has the hazard option on O/S handlebar bike switches

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 403
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

RELAY,TURN SIGNAL (GV250, GV125) - 3 PIN

: H38610HR9770

That’s exactly what i got from the trader database. It is the same relay used on all GV250,  Later GV125 (2009+) ,  GT125R , GT250R – All using the 3 wire plug.  (3 wires!)

“Blinking Hazards” is controlled by the correct switch gear unit either 2010+ GV125 or GT125 RC bikes.

Old gens didn’t have this at all.

The relay is directly controlled by the switch gears  (left side of bike for left or right)
      And certain models of GV or GT on the “RIGHT SWITCH GEAR”  to turn on blinking hazards or not.

This also assumes all 4 bulbs on the bike, are Stock Korea ones. That’s all the relay responds to.

Which leaves investigating the bulbs , switch units gears, harness.

Your relay must be the same both new and old.  They will either say KR Motors or Hyosung or Hankuk.  (Hankuk makes the relays for Hyosung in Korea)

So i hope a mechanic has had a quick look for you ?

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar