Register

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 356 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Front and rear brake pads #8812
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    I’m pretty sure they are still the same calipers, I don’t think hyosung would have changed them without a good reason, so it’s the fa86 pads you need ebc are very good.

    in reply to: Which battery for gt125r #8753
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    Ytx14-bs or equivalent, I use yuasa bit more expensive but always seem good, my mate swears by motobatt but I’ve not tried them.

    in reply to: Clutch gasket thickness #8751
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    I would have thought 0.4-0.5mm would be about right.

    in reply to: Carby 250 dies when choke turned off #8706
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    You have some blocked jets etc in the carbs

    in reply to: Instrument panel lights #8675
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    They are leds & no oil pressure warning which I find a bit odd, I have considered fitting one from the filter but not got round to it yet.

    in reply to: Instrument panel – Neutral light -GT650 EFI #8658
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    The efi panel is led so there’s a chance that’s at fault, instrument clusters are normally a right pain to get into, I can’t say I’ve tried a hyosung one but would assume that it’s the same. It will be just a contact inside but getting to it that’s the thing.

    in reply to: GT650 EFI leaning out #8653
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    Could be something as simple as over tight clearance or a valve which wouldn’t be to much of an issue just a bit of mucking about.

    in reply to: Hyosung GT650R and GT250 Fuel tank size #8638
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    The fuel tanks are the same but if its fuel injected the you need the efi tank, if its carbs you need the carby tank.

    in reply to: Gt125r not starting #8605
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    I would change the rectifier as well as that’s the normal culprit for taking out stators

    in reply to: Gt125r not starting #8594
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    The stator is toast by those figures

    in reply to: Gt125r not starting #8553
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    Bypass the side stand switch just to be sure, it won’t be anything to do with rectifier it has to be a short/connection problem

    in reply to: GT 250 valve shim size? #8549
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    They certainly are.

    in reply to: GT650 EFI leaning out #8536
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    Great news

    in reply to: Petral tank hose #8508
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    It’s the over flow just goes down to the ground

    in reply to: Gt125r not starting #8507
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    Side stand switch first.

    in reply to: Needing help to find a part #8489
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    Looking at the parts diagram it appears to have a metal pipe in the middle if you can see how it routes you might with a bit of fettling be able to fit a single braided hose that’s what I would do.

    in reply to: Needing help to find a part #8477
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    Just measure it check the end fittings & find one the same length loads of after market braided hoses out there.

    in reply to: Looking for correct magneto for 2010 Hyosung gt650r EFI #8457
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356
    in reply to: Gear’s #8456
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    When was the oil last changed?

    in reply to: reccomend bleed kit for gt125r #8455
    Simon
    👤 Member
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 356

    You can get cheap vacuum sets online they work fine, I’ve had one for years & other than some new hose it still works perfectly.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 356 total)