Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I have a few things on my “ to do” list for the GT. 1) valve check/adjust 2) EBC brake pads and fresh fluid 3 ) replace the almost 7 year old OEM India tyres( wow!) I retire September 1st and fully intend to ride more often and further.
It was early A.M., so this is morning haze.

Early morning ride, up, over, and back down the Appalachian Mountains.


^ I put EBC HH pads in all my bikes!
Welcome aboard. I hope you get your charging circuit sorted out.
Welcome Rufino. Ride safe and enjoy your new bike! We love pictures.
I only have about 1900 miles on it. I have been doing more forest roads with my other bike. I still have my valve shim kit sitting on the bench. As long as it starts well, I am putting off doing valves until (if)I take a real trip on it. Otherwise I’ll do that on a cold dreary day this autumn. I did adjust out a bunch of throttle cable slop this past week. Still on my first oil and filter change. It takes about 2 1/2 hours to do 85 miles in these parts. 🙂
That is a great looking bike!
Black & white!Evening ride!

^ Looking good Jade!
Welcome Jade! Post up some pictures!
I’d just seal it up with a sheet of 3mm plastic. Avoid using through bolts if you can. You don’t want hardware going through the engine.
Welcome Harvey!!!!
Welcome Daniel!!
Welcome Harvey! That is a sharp cruiser! Ride safe and have fun.
Mar 6, 2023 at 9:06 PM in reply to: Hyosung Owners Picture Gallery: Show Off Your Bike Photos & Mods 📸 #9869That looks fantastic Gnaxer!!

Any updates?
-
AuthorPosts