Forums 🚦#HYOCULTURE 📸 Pictures & Projects Owner's Photography Thread (New Rider? Show off your ride…)

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Jim.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 39
      • Replies: 813
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

If you have just joined acquired a new bike or have been riding for some time,  this topic is for every Hyosung owner , read on 😉

• Tell us what bike you have
      • POST A PICTURE! 
      • Have you done anything to it ?
      • Experience with it so far ?

You can always start your own “separate” Bike Journal, over here…

Let’s go!

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

oneofakind
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      @oneofakind
      lichfield
      hyosung comet 125/daelim roadsport 125

hyosung comet 125 soon to be gtr under going a conversion

Stu
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 7
      @stuj
      Liverpool
      Gt125 P 2016

GT125 naked 2016. Love the little big bike.

Tom
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 49
      @kernow
      Cornwall
      GV125

My GV125c 2011, I also have Virago 125 1998.

I love her size as I am 6’4″ and she goes well (just gets 70mph on original sprockets with no headwind).

Bought after being badly stored for 7 years with low mileage and failing chrome.  But with bad chrome being replaced, frame touched up and a lot of polishing she is coming on great.

The new screen (eBay £30) is the latest addition and I have no more bugs on my visor.

Last of the bad chrome means I am still looking for front indicator bar and chewing over the handlebar change – something like Triumph T100 bars would do nicely.

The only real problem so far was split manifolds but that is leading to an adventure and were fixed with the right glue.

This is the old girl out at Peranporth airfield today.

Thought I would put this up too, a composite of all GV models.

I would like to get my hands an the new 125s engine as that is a complete redesign with different V angle to the twin cylinders. I also like the new air pod position, just a shame about the rest of the design. You can see the lines taken from the GV250DR (so very tasty) launched in 2017 which only lasted 2 years production.  Hyosung seem to of slimmed the range to a single choice, a bike designed for all purposes.  I will miss the GTs and cruisers.

Jim
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 29
      @jimroid
      USA
      2015 GT250

New to me yesterday. Purchased like new with 231 miles on it. I added another 115 to it bringing it home.

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 39
      • Replies: 813
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Beautiful and clean 🤍

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Jim
      @jimroid
      USA
      2015 GT250

Thanks Marcel. I have only seen pictures of these, never saw one in person. I had every intention of putting a 7” round headlight on it, but now I don’t mind these headlights at all after seeing it in person. Plus following my wife home, she said it was very bright, so I will leave that alone.

Jim
      @jimroid
      USA
      2015 GT250

I cleaned up the gas evap canister and associated plumbing, removed a plethora of stickers off of the frame, replaced the perfectly fine stock air filter with a fresh K & N that I found on super deal, I put the almost brand new carbon fiber muffler from my 390 Duke onto the stock headpipes. I then went for a nice evening ride.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.