NGK Uprated HT Lead Spark Plug Cap – Hyosung GD250N GD250R
NGK HT Lead & Cap for EFI Hyosungs? – When it comes to spark plugs, we all know they are as important as the tyres themselves
Common Faulty HT Cap symptoms:
- When engine is hot, the resistance changes (electrical woes)
- EFI coils may misbehave if the HT leads are damaged.
- The RPM needle can be bouncy (Coils & weak Caps commonly are hints)
- Insulating material cracks after a while on some older Hyosungs.
📦 HT Lead & Cap specifications ( from NGK )
|⚡ FASTER COLD STARTS
Low Resistance Racing Cables improve sparking energy leading to improved engine performance; hence faster cold starts too since your coils will wake up your spark plugs sooner!
Superlative ceramic materials are incorporated that resist deterioration and have small
|🛠 VIBRATION RESISTANT
The heat press insertion makes the construction all the more tough and vibration-resistant.
|⚡ CERAMIC RESISTOR
Helps to reduce electro magnetic interference and radio frequency interference, which can interfere with electronic ignition components, causing misfires and poor engine performance.
|❄ BETTER WEATHER RESISTANCE
Special rubber liners on both ends prevent moisture from causing electrical leakage.
|⚡ RACING CAP
From a trusted brand. Rarely fails unlike the “GOLDEN” branded caps on hyosungs that eventually show their weakness.
🚚 In Stock. UK Delivery is 3-4 working days.
🛠 Fitting Instructions: None. Simply swap & go! (need any help?)
- Unscrew your old HT cap and cable.
- Screw in the NGK HT Lead & Cap
- Remember to keep your old “dust cover!”
🏍 Hyosung Model list:
Reference OEM Part Number(s) = 33415HC8100 , 33410H98A00