- Topics: 38
- Replies: 471
Moved to “Technical”.
If you also go for a fast sprint, then all of a sudden the bike comes to a halt. Attack these below:
– Fuel Pump (open it, check for dirt)
– Clogged Carbs (plugs will look glazed white if its too lean to run top gear all the time)
– Because of leaning running (i hope not), the plugs will go as hot as they can then they slow the bike down by force.
– Check that floats are 7mm tall , crucial for everything. (Carb will be upside down on table & measure float height)
– Check vacuum system is tight and good (Intake O Rings, Intake Pipes, Vacuum Lines)
(makes it very hard to start 125cc Hyosungs with air leaks)
– If you filter is old, consider changing it, it may reduce fuel flow if its bad.
Let’s try these , before attacking anything else on the bike. Good luck and let us know.
// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....