Forums 🚥 PIT STOP 🔧 Hyosung Technical Help Is it normal on GT250 if rear cylinder stil cold when front hot? Reply To: Is it normal on GT250 if rear cylinder stil cold when front hot?
- Topics: 38
- Replies: 382
Do you think think you can upload a pic of the rear spark plug and front plug (Use ADD MEDIA) in your reply box.
Or visit IMGUR. Com , then upload there => Copy FORUM BBCODE => and paste link on this reply box so the site will download image automatically.
This because we have to see whats going on with your carb (lean vs rich) and its easier for me to get a more accurate answer.
We need to attack the following:
- Carb Is dirty (Pilot Jets, Enrichment Tube which cant be removed, Main Jet unit , Slides and whole of carb)
- Make carb upside down on the table. Floats must be 7mm high each (height). It really matters. That controls how much fuel each bowl gets
- I hope and hope the mixture screws are not played with. Its the abyss if someone doesnt know how to correct them. Ill only discuss these if we need to. Plug pictures first and carb clean everywhere, every little hole (hard)
- Maybe it is possible to have electric issues (Coils, Plugs are tired n useless, regulator issue, battery size/too old/not enough)
- Filter for fuel is dirty or rotting lines inside the pipe => easy to clog the carb.
- Air Intake manifolds loose or Intake O RINGS under the engine rotted? >>> spray carb cleaner under airbox, under carb, under manifolds to engine heads.
- The tiniest air leak makes it hard for the carb. Will make 1 cylinder cold and other hot. So if revs change when spray the areas above^^^ then you have another issue that spot.
I really hope the coils can survive a bit longer because i am being let down by royalmail and the corona crap. So i will be delayed by extra few days to a week!😢😢
While you wait , see if you can respond to every query i said above ^. And update us. 👍
// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....