- Topics: 38
- Replies: 425
Speaking of the same GTR (regardless of CC size) these are true:
– Rearsets are the same | Same locations too
– Pegs are the same | Same seats too
– Same mirrors | Same clip-on bars
What the 650R however does differ from 250R is:
– rear shock “may raise” the height of the bike just a little. (different shock)
– front forks have adjustable dampening
– handling wise it has fatter rear tyre and swingarm that’s all (not much!) | front rim is the same all CC’s but 650 gets a 120–front tyre than 110—, as it can do beyond 120 mph anyway.
Hope this helps, if unsure, shout away. 👍
I woudn’t focus on the NAKED GT bikes (whatever CC’s) as there will be some variants to even how they look at the front-end from 2003 all the way to present day!
// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....