Register

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: timing chain tensioner – Aquila GV 125 2009 #23520
    rple33
    👤 Member
    🖊 Topic Author
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Country: Espagne
    • Bike Model: Hyosung aquila GV125 DE 2009

    Thanks for the reply. What do you recommend as a replacement? Can I get the new parts from your store, or could you tell me where to buy them? I’ve been looking for Hyosung sources or distributors; I actually bought some tensioners that turned out to be too small after waiting three weeks. Can I return them? Hyosung Korea just tells me to check their catalog, so I picked a model compatible with the GV125, but they can’t seem to tell me exactly which part fits my 2009 bike… Thanks in advance.

    Moto

    in reply to: timing chain tensioner – Aquila GV 125 2009 #23514
    rple33
    👤 Member
    🖊 Topic Author
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Country: Espagne
    • Bike Model: Hyosung aquila GV125 DE 2009

    Thanks for the reply; I’m sending a photo of my tensioner. I also signed up after seeing the tutorial on your forum—linked here—which recommends replacing this tensioner directly.

    https://hyoriders.club/forums/topic/how-to-check-if-you-have-updated-cam-tensioner-on-older-125250-twins/

    Moto

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)