Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thanks!
Yes, I have found motor/engine block from GT125R, but I am not sure that it compatible with my engine of GV125 2011 ?!
May be you know something about it?
šÆ š
Thank you!
today I get endoscope and tried to see inside gearbox.
I broke the ENGINE CRANKCASE while I tried tighten the plug back in wrong way ( like on the photo above) )))
so, now IĀ will try to buy the new ENGINE CRANKCASE and reassembly the engine .
Nice day to You!!! š
Thanks so much!
the shift drum was in neutral from the beginning …
I do all like you wrote … but I cant rotate drum (cant switch on 1st or 2nd )
something stopping him from turning((
Yes, I Did take out the wrong plug under the engine((
but I put it back in wrong way … exactly like on top photo

and then start the engine((
Hi!
I have the same problem during oil change ((
but the issue is that I cant switch to 1st or 2nd ((
help me pls š
-
AuthorPosts