Forums 🚦#HYOCULTURE 😃 Hyosung Chat My first two weeks with the GV650 Reply To: My first two weeks with the GV650

jasoncampbell
  • Topics: 3
  • Replies: 5
@jasoncampbell
Riding:
GV650 Carb

There’s nothing wrong with the bike, it is me, I am wrong for the bike. If I was fitter this would be a keeper and there would be some customisation going o. I’ve had HD 883 and I prefer the GV and that is the truth. Yes it isn’t a light bike, and the CoG a geometry is ‘different’ but nothing a biker can’t handle by the time they are ready for a GV 650. Just the cancer has really killed me physically, I was much happier on the RE Bullet which isn’t that much lighter and isn’t exactly low slung with that tank on the Classic- obviously it is much slower so would drive a lot of people mad as it is 125CC speeds (if not torque). If you see some strange bloke stalking you lot on what looks like an old British bike (or an 80s custom single that looks like a ladies bike) around the Elan Valley then you might guess who it is. On the GV650 I would have been in every reservoir we passed I think.

Skip to toolbar