Administrator
  • Topics: 32
  • Replies: 201
@mf448kxn6
Riding:
GTR

Moved to Chat section.

I am in UK, I’ll say this bluntly though;

– The hyosungs share some parts of a suzuki. However Hyosung once built bikes for Suzuki also  hence  some hyosung part numbers end up.with Suzuki mumbers lol.

They last as long as the owner looks after em.   We have even 2 guys on the forum who have the same bike for  10 and 7yrs respectively.

Common faults?(Just change them dont wait for problems)

– regulator, stator, brake pads, poor bulbs, tyres, ignition coils, HT caps.   Judt beef the entire electrics and it will love you.    Safety parts like brakes tyres etc applies to any motorcycle but for hyos quality matters.

High maintenance girls they are, the harder its ridden. So yes the manual says more maintanance of the bike is best when its having a harder life lol.  However, i digress  you will get an idea of what tasks are involved by downloading the manual on this forum

Honestly to parts buying.  There is too many fake sellers out there  so i wont even give them space in this forum lol. I’m parts trader myself anyway so i tend to ship worldwide very fast.

However, go be in touch with KRM America or KR Motors US to find a physical dealer near you.  Also helps to find a garage that salvages hyosung parts too.

I have a GTR nearly 50K miles Odometer  and a 2003 Comet that is 65K Miles on dash.

They last.  Only kids & fake mechanics kill em fast.

However.  THEY DONT LIKE WATER!.  2 reasons.  The swingarm has poorer paint than the frame. Keep an eye.  ACF50 is the product.

Electrics.  ACF50 again will keep your harness happy.   We in UK get a LOT of rain so we used to it lol.

For your price ; id say its cheap for a young bike 2500 miles!

I Hope what i was saying made sense! (Never mind my grammatical errors on this phone lol)

YOU WILL LOVE THE HYO .  🤙👌

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Skip to toolbar