Forums 🚥 PiT STOP 👨‍🏭 Tutorials | DIY Diagrams Guides How to upgrade Fuel Lines & Filter on Hyosung GT125R GT250R (Carb Hose Diagram) Reply To: How to upgrade Fuel Lines & Filter on Hyosung GT125R GT250R (Carb Hose Diagram)

♠️ MARCEL
Admin
  • Topics: 45
  • Replies: 1,749
@mf448kxn6
North UK
GTR

I’m struggling to get fuel from my tank into my carb, I’ve bought a new fuel pump and I’ve checked the hoses for any blockages. when I manually suck on the vacuum pipe fuel comes out of the fuel pipe but when I connect everything back up and try to start it nothing goes into to fuel pump and then into the carb, was wondering if there was anything I could try?

Fuel tap is faulty (just replace it as it will 100% leave you stranded) or there is lack of vacuum to open the taps when engine cranks.

Lack of vacuum follows on

• Rotted / Old ORings under the rubber intake manifolds
  • Airbox is not sitting in the carb 100%  (especially the front where tiny air still gets sucked in)
  • Intake manifolds  (spray carb cleaner when running to see if revs change , then intake pipes have a problem)
  • Loose vacuum hoses or clogged hoses (i hope not)
  • metal manifold clamps holding the carbs down are loose.   (don’t overtighten as inlets are very difficult to get brand new)

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....