Forums 🚦 HYOSUNG CULTURE ☕️ New Member Intros New to this forum but a long time owner of a wonderful gv125 Reply To: New to this forum but a long time owner of a wonderful gv125

Darkvader
  • Topics: 8
  • Replies: 32
@darkvader
Lincolnshire
GV125C 2012

Hi Marcel,

I’ve seen that before, alongside heatshrink too. I’m going to get together with my uncle in the next few days and see what he says.

I agree with a repair on them being temporary. I used to mess around with all sorts of glues and fixings trying to find ways to make things last longer (poor family!) and they never do last much longer, it’s just about knowing what’ll make things last until you’re able to get things replaced. I’ve heard a fair bit about the metal intake pipes on facebook (may be the same guy, i’m not sure) and I’m looking forward to what he’ll be able to achieve. I certainly don’t mind being a guinnea pig if i can help in any way.

as for e10, I refuse to use it in a carby bike. My old car had so many troubles with the switchover and that was rated for it, so i don’t like the idea of running that haha. Probably would be fine in an EFI bike but yes.

Thanks Marcel!