- Topics: 38
- Replies: 461
I hope he is okay though! – Not fun to come off!!
On my part, i will try to dig thru my stuff but i have a chance that i will have:
– Rear axle bar & nut (what happend to old one?, rare to break that bar in half!)
– footpeg (should be on my ebay but older classic design)
– left gearshifter arm (on my ebay) (though depends how bad yours is you can rescue it)
– hangers common to be welded on nowdays , they appear to be discontiuned from new production nowdays. (i’m 50/50 ill dig one out)
– Got a rod that links the shift arm to engine arm, – tatty (2007) – seems to want painting from its mild steel gone dark – need to dig it out. (unlisted)
– Can pickup a clutch lever new and sent within 24hrs im sure, too many shops around here have it. Just have to ring em to open doors lol.
Tell the lad to recover well and calm down lol. We need him alive
// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....