Forums 🚦#HYOCULTURE ☕️ New Member Intros Midlife crisis…perhaps but I just bought my first road bike. 😁 Reply To: Midlife crisis…perhaps but I just bought my first road bike. 😁

Madcoop
  • Topics: 3
  • Replies: 6
@madcoop
Riding:
GT125R (carby)

Hi Marcel, and thanks for such a concise reply. I have in actual fact already read through a lot of the posts on the forum. Particularly those that I thought would be relevant to me.

So far, I have changed the plugs, stripped and cleaned the carb, swapped out the fuel and vacuum lines as per your guides and have a fresh filter and oil to go back in when I get to that point.

Unfortunately I have already come up against a stumbling block, leaving me with the valve covers off and scratching my head slightly and unwilling to rebuild until I am happy with what I am seeing. I am sure I will get my head round the problem but please look out for my post later in the relevant section regarding today’s findings. 😕 Perhaps you will be able to clear up a few of my questions.

Thanks again for your reply, and I look forward to chatting more during my journey with this lovely bike.

Skip to toolbar