Forums 🚥 PiT STOP 🔧 Hyosung Technical Help Is it possible to convert GV250 carb model (2007) to run an electric fuel pump? Reply To: Is it possible to convert GV250 carb model (2007) to run an electric fuel pump?

Dennis
  • Topics: 1
  • Replies: 7
@denbor
Malta
GV250

Hi guys,

Well I finally received the intake rubbers but unfortunately the seller sent me part no 13120HJ8201  instead of 13120HJ8204. He is claiming that the part should fit perfectly just the same. He said that part no 13120HJ8204 is no longer available from Hyosung.

The main difference seems to be that the connection to the emission device we had discussed earlier in this post is blocked off. No serious problem there.

But I also got the impression that the rubber might be bent at a very slightly different angle. I cannot compare so accurately since the old one is still in place. I must say that the part does actually have GV250 imprinted on it but I know that there were a few minor alterations on the bike since the original model was produced.

This leads me to my question, does anyone know whether these parts are a perfect  physical substitute for each other?

Thanks for your kind support