Grant edwards
  • Topics: 3
  • Replies: 4
@eddyohh
Wales
Gt125rc

Hi everyone. New member on here. Loads of good information. My story is I’ve bought my first hyosung gt125rc few weeks ago. Had few rides on it around town all good. Today when out from Derby to Skegness for a coffee all good but on the way back started loosing power in 5th then cuts out completely. Restarts only with full choke on. Struggles to pick up revs but after few seconds all good and rides as it should with full power. Then same again. Happened few times. Suspected fueling issue. Toped up full tank all good for another 15 miles then same loss of power at top speed then cuts out. Restarted OK and made it back home no issues. Any opinions? Thank you in advance 2016 carburated model. Rc project straight through exhaust. Upgraded chain etc. No idea if carbs upgraded etc.

Ive read through almost every post on this forum and seen about changing the oil cooler off a 250 as the are bigger and should cool the engine a little better might be something to try but I’m sure marcel can diagnose it with a few questions for you