Performance Regulator Rectifier For Hyosung GV GT 125 250 R GTR
#1 Electrical Problem on a Hyosung? The Regulator Rectifier ! (so they say..) …Read on!
🔲 Standard Regulator Feedbacks
- Poor Charging / Unstable Idle / Erractic Electrical Behavior
- Burns holes when it dies (🔻 see video below….)
- Poor Lights / Sometimes the Reg Rec upsets the Stator (Generator inside engine)
- Lifespan issues (old diode tech) / runs too hot
- Costs £80-120 from Factory (& more so for “EFI” bikes)
⚡️ Performance version:
|❄ RUNS COLDER
(Better Cooled & Larger Heatsink used)
| ✔ From large CC Kwaks
(Beefier than ALL Hyosung regulators.)
|🛠 PLUG & PLAY
(uses the same plugs & more importantly correct wire positions / polarity!)
(Smoother revs through gears)
(plus faster cold starts!)
|💡 BRIGHTER LIGHTS
(An improvement on some models of Naked bikes & Cruisers)
(More battery juice than a stock unit!)
|✔ HAPPIER MAGNETO
(Less load in your Stator/Generator)
📽 Customer Running Video Clips
Below are a few submitted clips, after each respective customer fitted the ZX units by themselves.
Stock Unit = Rev counter (rpm) is always bouncy!
Upgraded Units = Steady Idle (at anytime)
🚚 UK STOCK
Please allow 3-4 days max delivery. (Royal Mail Packet)
🔧 Fitting Instructions:
Fitting wise -> get creative! 👌
Sideways mount works great. (need help?)
Check out the customer gallery above ^ for you to see.
🏍 Model fitment list:
- GTR = 125 , 250
- GT = 125 , 250
- GV125 (up to 2018)
GV250 Carby (all carby)
- 250 EFI Bikes = This works too. 📽 See customer video above ^.