Performance Regulator Rectifier For Hyosung GV GT 125 250 R GTR
SPECIAL ORDER – HYORIDERS.CLUB EXCLUSIVE
#1 Electrical Problem on a Hyosung? Regulator Rectifier ! (so they say..) …Read on!
🔲 Standard Regulator Feedbacks
- Poor Charging / Unstable Idle / Erractic Electrical Behavior
- Burns holes when it dies (📽 see video below….)
- Poor Lights / Sometimes the Reg Rec upsets the Stator (Generator inside engine)
- Lifespan issues (diode tech) / runs too hot /
- Costs £80-120 from Factory (more so for “EFI” bikes)
⚡️ Performance version:
- Runs colder / Twice the Size of OEM (MOSFET TECH)
- From KAWASAKI 900cc Bikes
- Direct Fitment (uses the same plugs & more importantly correct wire positions)
- CRISPY THROTTLE (Smoother revs through gears)
- SMOOTHER IDLE (plus faster cold starts!)
- BRIGHTER LIGHTS (big improvement on some models of Naked bikes & Cruisers)
- FAST CHARGING (High rate 14.6 – 15v vs poor 13v)
- Less load on the Generator (Stator/Magneto)
💬 Okay what are they saying….?
📽 Customer Running Video Clips
Below are a few submitted clips, after each respective customer fitted the ZX units by themselves.
Remember: Factory OEM = Rev counter is bouncy all the time // ZX Units = Steady Idle (at anytime)
🚚 UK STOCK
I am currently stocking these items, Please allow 3/4 days max delivery. (Royal Mail Post)
🔧 Fitting Instructions:
None. Just swap & go 😉 …
Fitting wise, get creative. Sideways mount works great. (help?)
🏍 Model fitment list:
- GTR = 125 , 250
- GT = 125 , 250
- GV = 125 , 250
- 250 EFI Bikes = This works too. 📽 See customer video above ^.