Forums 🚥 PIT STOP 🔧 Hyosung Technical Help HELP wanted Upgrading my 2020 Aquila gvs 125

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 days ago by Jase.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jase
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      @jase07mc
      Glossop
      Aquila gvs125

Looking for upgrades to make 2020 Aquila gvs 125 have a little more power. Spark plugs, chain kits, exhausts … The works what can people recommend. Plus I have a problem with my wing mirrors, need changing or extending as they aren’t wide enough. Have tried extenders alright and I could get them to screw in. So all ideas and help is welcome.

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 367
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hey,

Check out this topic regarding mirror suggestions especially to do with extending it.

Mirrors, rubbish

Mods.

As this is a new *injected* bike. Last thing we want to is add wrong electrics or poor exhaust / intake mods that will upset the ecu / make it run weird.  So i am heavily researching this bike as it shares zero parts from previous (CARB) GV125s.

For now, at the shop, there is spark plugs which burn a little cleaner than stock so that should improve throttle response just a tad.

I want to do a 530/525 kit exclusively for the efi 125 gv. Please PM me so i can discuss your rear sprocket for gearing as i will get one made.

Older GVs were proven to max out 91-94 while overtaking, with zero mods.  just a 520 kit!  See below 😉

He is not even at redline yet.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Jase
      @jase07mc
      Glossop
      Aquila gvs125

What spark plugs would you suggest then, I have read up about the ngk ix iridium plugs ..and what would you want to know about the rear sprocket. I haven’t had mine up to 75 yet only 67

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 367
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Laser ones (IA) at the shop are better than the overhyped IX ones.  IX-Blue plugs are old tech that’s hyped up too much, hyosungs don’t like them (ix) or stock ones will do just fine.

PM me about the sprocket , ill see what i can do.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Jase
      @jase07mc
      Glossop
      Aquila gvs125

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar