Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      dufferdave
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 16
      @dufferdave
      kent
      gt125rc

Hi All, I’m just wondering if there are any other Hyosung owners in Kent,Sussex and surrounding areas who would like to meet up now that covid restrictions are easing.

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 511
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hi All, I’m just wondering if there are any other Hyosung owners in Kent,Sussex and surrounding areas who would like to meet up now that covid restrictions are easing.

That would be a good idea. Have you seen many riders your way and told them about the forum ?

I do hope the situation gets better in UK , looks like there may be a delay to that but i hope not!

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

dufferdave
        @dufferdave
        kent
        gt125rc

Hi Marcel, To be honest I haven’t seen another Hyosung in this area to date! I will be going to some bike nights locally soon as restrictions ease and if I see another owner will certainly let them know about the website. All the Best, Dave.

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 511
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hi Marcel, To be honest I haven’t seen another Hyosung in this area to date! I will be going to some bike nights locally soon as restrictions ease and if I see another owner will certainly let them know about the website. All the Best, Dave.

You think its worth me printing “spotted!” type of cards that you leave on someones bike seat or near screen if you spot another hyoriders but maybe some kind rewards thing if both of you sign in 😉 just to build up the site then it could be easier getting numbers needed to organize regional type meets (mid , west, south , north etc) otherwise last meets in the forum were big central ones organized by me, barry (on the forum, from manchester)  and pete (from west midlands) most cases.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

dufferdave
      @dufferdave
      kent
      gt125rc

Hi Again Marcel, The cards sound like a good idea and I would be happy to leave them on any owners bikes that i see. I visit several moto gp,wsb and bsb events every year and the ones at brands hatch in particular may help with the south east region. I would also be glad to help with a southern meet up if I can.

Andy650
      • Replies: 28
      @andy
      Surrey
      GV 650 Aquila

Hi Dave, if you are just looking for somewhere to have a ride, where there will be other motorcyclists. The Kent branch of the Norton Owners Club (NOC) meet from 8.00pm at The Dog and Bear, Lenham on 6th July. (1st Tuesday of the month)

They also meet from 8.00pm at Chequers, Doddington on 20th July. (3rd Tuesday of the month) Should meet some more old duffers there.

Also if anyone else would like to meet up with other bikers, have a look at the NOC website as they have branches all over the UK and the world. They are quite sociable as they let me in.

Andy

dufferdave
        @dufferdave
        kent
        gt125rc

Hi Andy, Thanks for the information, will try to attend at least one of them. The local bike meets in thanet should be starting soon and I am going to wsb at donington on thurs so will keep an eye out for other Hyosung owners whilst there.

DAVID
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      @bowie
      norwich
      GT 125R AQUILA

Hi all, great idea, I’m in Norwich, I use to have a rover 75, and we use to go to all the meets they were brilliant, always someone there with so much knowledge, I would love to go to a meet up in the south

dufferdave
        @dufferdave
        kent
        gt125rc

Hi David, Good to hear from you, I put the post up as I go to local bike meets here in ramsgate etc but am always the only hyo owner there. Obviously with 125 travel limitations riding too much farther is not really practical, However if enough owners are interested we can hope fully arrange a location that will suit most people

All the best, Dave

Moustache Man
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 18
      @benjaminsmith
      Colchester
      GV125 2016

Im from Essex, so slap bang in the middle of Norwich and Kent.

Ive only seen 2 other Hyosungs on the road, so would be nice to see a couple more.

DAVID
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      @bowie
      norwich
      GT 125R AQUILA

Sounds good to me guys, it will take time but lets hope we can get enough to have a meet

dufferdave
      @dufferdave
      kent
      gt125rc

Hi MM, Nice to hear from you, as you say essex is a great mid point for both David and myself so things are beginning to look promising. I’m originally from essex and will be there tomorrow visiting family in Wickford! Unfortunately we’re very near the end of the season now so maybe we can all keep in touch and try to make some plans for the future if this sounds ok.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar