Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dufferdave
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 11
      @dufferdave
      kent
      gt125rc

Hi All, I’m just wondering if there are any other Hyosung owners in Kent,Sussex and surrounding areas who would like to meet up now that covid restrictions are easing.

โ™ ๏ธ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 485
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hi All, Iโ€™m just wondering if there are any other Hyosung owners in Kent,Sussex and surrounding areas who would like to meet up now that covid restrictions are easing.

That would be a good idea. Have you seen many riders your way and told them about the forum ?

I do hope the situation gets better in UK , looks like there may be a delay to that but i hope not!

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

dufferdave
        @dufferdave
        kent
        gt125rc

Hi Marcel, To be honest I haven’t seen another Hyosung in this area to date! I will be going to some bike nights locally soon as restrictions ease and if I see another owner will certainly let them know about the website. All the Best, Dave.

โ™ ๏ธ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 485
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hi Marcel, To be honest I havenโ€™t seen another Hyosung in this area to date! I will be going to some bike nights locally soon as restrictions ease and if I see another owner will certainly let them know about the website. All the Best, Dave.

You think its worth me printing “spotted!” type of cards that you leave on someones bike seat or near screen if you spot another hyoriders but maybe some kind rewards thing if both of you sign in ๐Ÿ˜‰ just to build up the site then it could be easier getting numbers needed to organize regional type meets (mid , west, south , north etc) otherwise last meets in the forum were big central ones organized by me, barry (on the forum, from manchester)ย  and pete (from west midlands) most cases.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

dufferdave
      @dufferdave
      kent
      gt125rc

Hi Again Marcel, The cards sound like a good idea and I would be happy to leave them on any owners bikes that i see. I visit several moto gp,wsb and bsb events every year and the ones at brands hatch in particular may help with the south east region. I would also be glad to help with a southern meet up if I can.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar