Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Manu
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3
      @manudawber
      New Zealand
      GT650

Hey, I’m a recent Hyosung owner and bought an oil filter (HF681) for my 2014 GT650 without realising it didn’t include O rings. I’ve looked online and it would cost me a ridiculous amount to import these.

Are these O rings a standard size and am I able to get them at your typical auto store?

Thanks

Edit: referring to these O rings specifically: eBay

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 511
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

We just get orings with the filter for our shop.   These rings are usually viton grade.   I never measured them, our supplier gives them to us.  They do not have any ebay links sadly.

The ebay link you posted. Maybe ask that seller if he can make exporting cheaper?

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Manu
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3
      @manudawber
      New Zealand
      GT650

I can’t find any filters that come with the O rings unfortunately, and every eBay listing shipping from the US or Korea is $100+ shipping, I have asked if there’s anything they can do about that though so fingers crossed.

I have found someone in New Zealand that sells OEM Hyosung parts but charge a premium, $17 for the filter ring and $13 for the case ring. I’m thinking I’ll bite the bullet and get those, then take them into my closest shop to see if they have any cheaper that match the sizes.

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar