Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Alan McLean
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 6
      @macker
      Orihuela Spain
      Aquila GV125

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have just purchased a 2010 Aquila GV125 with 1,900 km on the clock, I’m also living in sunny (and hot) Spain.
      I rode motorcycle’s back in the day so it’s quite a while since I’ve been in the saddle so I’m taking it nice and slow and getting accustomed to the Aquila.
      I purchased the bike privately and although it’s in exceptional condition for it’s age I do have a problem with it but I’m sure with you guys help I will get it sorted

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 366
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Welcome to the forum🖒

Nice one on your purchase, i do hope there is nothing major so you can just spend most days riding the sunny weather (rather than in a garage 😉 )

2010 with almost 2K on clocks is quite a young bike for its age! (10yrs old!)

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Alan McLean
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 6
        @macker
        Orihuela Spain
        Aquila GV125

Hi Marcel, I hope so too. I have been reading a few of your posts and tutorials, I believe my problem is a fuelling issue there is no power in the lower rev range. I assume the bike has been used very little in the last few years judging by the mileage and condition so the carb’s probably need a good clean and rejetting, is this something that can be done with the carb’s in situ as from what I’ve read it’s a pig of job to get the air box off. 😞

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar