• Author
      Hyo71
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 18
      @hyo71
      NZ
      EFI GT250R and Carb GT250

Hi all,

New memeber here from New Zealand. Fairly new to Hyo’s but been riding for years. Just finished up my first season of racing on a 2014 GT250R. I also have a 2008 GT250 (R?) that came in boxes of parts that came as part of the deal with the 2014.

I’m in the process of putting the carb’d bike back together without knowing how it came apart. Issues have arisen already of which I hope to pick your guys/gilrs brains.

Cheers

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 45
      • Replies: 1,880
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Oh wow,  do post us some pics or a jornual topic that we can follow on the racing section of this forum.

That’s great to know races still happen with hyosung 250s , these pocket rockets ,  the 650s usually a common choice for a track bike but don’t hear about 250s much these days.

And ofcourse ,post away any woes you may have so we help you restore it.

Welcome to the club 🏍🏁

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Hyo71
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 18
        @hyo71
        NZ
        EFI GT250R and Carb GT250

Thanks for the welcome.

The class (otherwise known as the Carl Cox Hyo cup – sponsored by UK DJ) has just completed it’s 11th year and has the biggest field in NZ – around 40 riders on the grid on race day. It’s a stock class open to any year Hyo GT250 and is one of the cheapest classes to race in – hence the high field count.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.