Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Daz
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 6
      @dazz
      Costa Blanca
      2007 GV650 EFI

Just a quick pic of how my bike looks at the moment. I’ve just ordered some BMW twilight purple paint to repaint it in a few weeks, once I figure out how the rear mud guard comes off ๐Ÿ™‚

โ™ ๏ธ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 382
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Absolutely stunning! and the scenery, looks like a good spot for a boat ride in that heat while the bike stands there looking pretty lol.

Would you be doing the whole body purple ? That would certainly pop.ย ย  (hmmmm, cadbury purple is yummy too)

As for the fender removals, the seat comes out , if you get the wheel off you sure have room under the bike should you want to move the plastics around, the best shout i can say is to change the bolts to some stainless variants.
      Goes a long way, less fighting with the bike over seized bolts in some places, ive made sure ive got rid of every cheap external bolt i can see lol.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Daz
      @dazz
      Costa Blanca
      2007 GV650 EFI

Thanks, yes I’m very lucky, this is about 5 minutes from home, much better than the view I had in Birmingham ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve already replaced all the bolts, so one less job to do. I have a set of RFY rear shocks & new TPS on the way, if the TPS ever arrives from Korea.

At the moment I’m going to paint the front & rear mudguards, tank and radiator shroud. I have a “thing” for purple, I painted a car Cadbury’s purple a few years ago. I’ll have a look and see if I have a picture,

Daz
      @dazz
      Costa Blanca
      2007 GV650 EFI

That didn’t take longย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar