Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Njago
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      @njago
      Devon
      Gt125comet

I need some help my gt is missing the top of the air box last owner put a flat bit of plastic on the top drilled holes In it 😥 no air filter at all In side !  I have bought a air filter silly question were is the best place have the air intake as was going make a new top

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 337
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Can you attach picture and show us the current state ?

Worse case scenario is that you may need to replace the airbox if the top half is missing.

I have no idea if its possible a top half can be ordered & resealed. But i’ll  check.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Dale Boniface
      • Topics: 7
      • Replies: 13
      @dale866
      Horsham (west Sussex)
      Hyosung Gt125r 2007

Hello pal.

Without pictures it hard to tell what exactly you mean. I’ve done a quick search on eBay and a whole new airbox unit ( which you will probably need ) your looking at like £50+ :(.So the fact you actually still have the structure base and sides is good enough for now….

📝If I was you I’ll stick and are filter in there.make up a new lid to surround the top of the box. Basically re copy the design of airfilter box.
      📝If you have a pair of your mum’s/misses tights Laying about steal them!!! Cut them to size you need, put a TINY drop of oil on them(so it’s evenly spread) them attach over the top of the airbox to act as a temporary filter. MAKE SURE THEY ARE FIRMLY ATTACHED.

You will obey me as I am your king.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar