Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gareth
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 3
      @garfabbott
      Belfast northern ireland
      Gt125r 2009

Anyone give me advice on what to do when you’ve lost the keys of your bike?

Cheaper to get new ones made or buy new ignition barrel etc?

Thanks in advance

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 45
      • Replies: 1,880
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

If you find a spare key, send a DM to me and ill post a blank that you can go to keycutters to copy.

Otherwise,  you have to change barrel and fuel cap.   DM me again as i have a used barrel & fuel cap with one key going for cheaps.   no used pillion lock as i sold it sadly.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Matt
      • Topics: 0
      • Replies: 1
      @nullreference
      Cheshire
      Hyosung GT125 COMET

If you find a spare key, send a DM to me and ill post a blank that you can go to keycutters to copy. Otherwise, you have to change barrel and fuel cap. DM me again as i have a used barrel & fuel cap with one key going for cheaps. no used pillion lock as i sold it sadly.

Still got the blanks mate? Can I dm you?

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 45
      • Replies: 1,880
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

If you find a spare key, send a DM to me and ill post a blank that you can go to keycutters to copy. Otherwise, you have to change barrel and fuel cap. DM me again as i have a used barrel & fuel cap with one key going for cheaps. no used pillion lock as i sold it sadly.

Still got the blanks mate? Can I dm you?

I am not sure but i can probably find out ?

Otherwise, please check out your local Morrisons or Sainsbury’s they should have a stall called Timsons Keys , and tell them you want to copy a Hyuindai Key  (which the Hyosung is based off on if i remember correctly) if  in a rush.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

undocab
      • Topics: 0
      • Replies: 4
      @undocab
      USA
      2012 GT 650

A good keysmith can replace your key by using your ignition switch key. I’ve mine done about eight years ago.

don’t use the fuel cap or saddleback switch they don’t work.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.