• Author
      Robert Wilde
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 5
      @mrwilde
      Australia
      GT250R

Hello from DownUnder 🙂

Enjoying my GT250R but currently on the lookout for another bike. Only thing better than a Motorbike, 2 Motorbikes 🙂

Very much liking the look of the GV650 and they are well priced down here. As i mentioned they look awesome but then in my searching I found something that looks baller.

The Hyosung GV650 Trend Killer was a kit you could get some time ago, thinking 10 + years. Anyone seen one of these in the wild?

One article I read mentioned the kit was created by a German company. Just curious and thought it would something others may find interesting.

Hyosung GV650 Trend Killer Custom

Robert Wilde
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 5
      @mrwilde
      Australia
      GT250R

Found this beast from http://www.moto-kustoms.bg done a few years ago.

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 487
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

I wont lie though i do have a  lower cc 2003 GV i just acquired to break for parts but i changed my mind.  I really do like the old shape look compared to its recent ones.

If i was to get a GV650 id get the pre2004 ones. Not a trend killer copy but oem plastics are just much nicer than the likes of ST7!

Dont know many people in UK with the german trend killer look. I suppose thats a custom job for you 😉

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar