Forums 🚥 PiT STOP 🔧 Hyosung Technical Help Hyosung gt250 efi ( 2008 SENTEC ) sensor replacement

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 14 hours ago by Dan.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dan
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      @danjacko22
      Cheshire
      GV125 Aquila

Hi all!

I have a project on the go but have run into a few issues. Mainly SENTEC parts no longer being available. I need a MAP sensor, throttle position and idle speed control unit

Surely as long as they are for the right engine size, couldn’t I buy a new style sensor and change the engine harness side connector to match?

Thanks in advance!

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 45
      • Replies: 1,880
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Sentec sometimes uses Daewoo parts so , this is an area of ambuguity until things got finalised in 2014 when all things was just delphi for delphi (every little thing)

So can you post pictures of your parts that’s present on the bike , so i can see if i have old versions on ebay that could help.

Namely these only as you said “MAP sensor, throttle position and idle speed control unit”

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Dan
      @danjacko22
      Cheshire
      GV125 Aquila

I don’t actually have the TP ot ISC. But here’s pictures. I could actually use a fuel tank and full fuel system as well only tank pump to the throttle body line. I have that bit
      And yes it’s mounted in a GV frame

(shown in last pic)

Simon
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 258
      @syco
      Kent
      Gt250 f1

The map sensors are used in some jaguars but I cannot remember the part number also the sentec system doesn’t have a tps

Dan
        @danjacko22
        Cheshire
        GV125 Aquila

37920H88600 is tge part number of map. And thank you. I didnt know haha! EFI is relatively new to me

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.