Forums 🚥 PiT STOP 🔧 Hyosung Technical Help Hyosung GT 650 s sætter ud efter høje omdregninger

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Johnny Rasmussen
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      @denfortabte
      Roskilde
      Hyosung GT650

Min Hoysung GT650 sætter ud og køre ujævnt og med for mange omdrejninger i tomgang når jeg har været over 5000 omdrejninger og stoppere først når maskinen slukkes.
      Kan du hjælpe mig kan ikke finde åprsagen.

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 45
      • Replies: 1,880
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hey, Sorry I could not fully understand what you were saying, the translator i use is very rubbish. Is it possible to send a reply in English and upload a video   (youtube, instagram , dropbox etc)  copy the link here.

Maybe we can see what the issue is with our eyes too.  We have a few 650 owners on this forum and one of them did a good ECU Diagram in tutorials section.

There is also the service manual in this forum,  find one that matches your ECU / Year of bike = > Get error code and tell us.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Cobra2
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 94
      @cobra2
      Norway
      GT250R efi

Too high idle-RPM… check first; throttle-wire, condition & adjustment…:

• does the throttle feel smooth, does the throttle go to its (low)end-point when dropping the handle? Wire adjusted too tight?
      • check for any vacuum-leaks…

Old and grumpy,(?), have fairly wide engine & tuning experience, "restoring/resto-mod" on cars & mc, worked as electronic tech. (retired).

GT125R - sold. New (used): GT250R-efi

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.