• Author
      John
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      @kipper64
      Norfolk
      Aquila 650

Hi,

I’ve been away from 2 wheels for about 23 years now!  now turned 56 and feel like the need to get back on two wheels, bought a 2016 Aquila 650 this week and it’s being delivered in about a weeks time  😀

Going to be a fair weather rider to and from work and hoping to do a few bike meeting too.

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 45
      • Replies: 1,738
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

We had 2 major meets this year but this one in august was cancelled due to weather, i was looking forward to a welsh trip!

I am going to plan an impromptu meet near manchester or something before the weather turns cold with a few hyosungs  but  i am hoping 2020 will be better as that gives time to plan,  we may  meet at Lincolnshire, as we never done one at the east  in 2018 , it was all midlands and the near north.

Speaking of travels, welcome back to the bike world and don’t leave so soon again 😉 –  By now, you’re probably preparing yourself for a little trip with the hyosung to get in to grips with it.

Good to see more 650 folk onboard, i don’t like the rain either for pleasures lol.

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

Andy650
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 28
      @andy
      Surrey
      GV 650 Aquila

Hi, I’ve been away from 2 wheels for about 23 years now! now turned 56 and feel like the need to get back on two wheels, bought a 2016 Aquila 650 this week and it’s being delivered in about a weeks time 😀 Going to be a fair weather rider to and from work and hoping to do a few bike meeting too.

Welcome John with another GV 650.

That’s you in Norfolk, Jason in South Wales, Paul in Folkestone, Kent and me in Surrey. We certainly seem to space ourselves out well around the country.

Hope you are pleased with your bike when delivered, mine was delivered from Manchester and I was very happy with the condition when I received it as I had only seen pictures up to then.

Paul shipley
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 9
      @shipo282
      South Kent uk.
      Aquilla pro

Hello John. Welcome back to the wonderful world of bikes and welcome from another aquilla. Owner. Treated myself and brought a new one last year.

Loving it brilliant bike. (much better with a louder end can on it,)

You’ll get many hours of riding pleasure out of her I’m sure. I’ve already knocked up 4k miles.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.