• Author
      BobberMarley
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 4
      @bobbermarley
      UK
      Aquila GV125s

Hey there

Aquila GV125S Rider Hailing from East Yorkshire. Been riding bikes for a couple of years now and just recently got a Hyosung. Looking forward to chat to you guys and getting to know my bike better.

Looking for people to ride with as been a solo rider only since I started.

♠️ MARCEL
      Administrator
      • Topics: 38
      • Replies: 511
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Welcome to the site fella!

Enjoy the bike fella, they are nice looking bobbers to be fair , just what my own eyes conclude 😉

Do own the older classic GVs though.

Pre-Covid era , we did have 2 big meets per year and sometimes people make their own localized meets based on their regions.   2020 meets were cancelled. Since things in 2021 looking to be lifting up , I hope we can do a big meet again this year so that the north and south folk can meet us near midlands or derby since that’s central enough  (It might be a repeat of the cancel “Ride #5” in the forum events section)

For now I am still a solo rider too haha ,but i do go out for a little ride whenever there is a  chance to 😉

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

BobberMarley
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 4
        @bobbermarley
        UK
        Aquila GV125s

Welcome to the site fella! Enjoy the bike fella, they are nice looking bobbers to be fair , just what my own eyes conclude 😉 Do own the older classic GVs though. Pre-Covid era , we did have 2 big meets per year and sometimes people make their own localized meets based on their regions. 2020 meets were cancelled. Since things in 2021 looking to be lifting up , I hope we can do a big meet again this year so that the north and south folk can meet us near midlands or derby since that’s central enough (It might be a repeat of the cancel “Ride #5” in the forum events section) For now I am still a solo rider too haha ,but i do go out for a little ride whenever there is a chance to 😉

Got out for a proper ride the other day finally. Looking forward to it staying dry for a bit longer and not getting drenched.

COVID really took the steam out of allot of things but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel now 🙂

I will have to keep my eye out for any info then on next rides when they come up. Thanks for the warm welcome look forward to meeting some people when I can.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar