Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Leandro
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      @sasquatch
      Brazil
      Gv650

Hello guys, i does not have the s&t scanner to put my tps exactly on point…was reading on internet and found that tps must be adjusted on 28.82° degrees, but the only way is using the scanner…what i want is this voltage when tps is on 28.82°…some of you guys have this information?…service manual says approximately 1.12v. i want the exactly number

Thanks

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      • Topics: 45
      • Replies: 1,880
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

Hello,
      I have just seen this topic,  So you have already downloaded the manual that is good!

You either have a TPS that is 1 bolt mounted or 2 bolts mounted.   Notice i will share 2 pictures that show different voltages (not too dramatic though)

and also this one

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

1.20v – 1.30v could be a sweet spot but again we don’t know which TPS you have  , Korea is sneaky to switch things around while still producing the bikes.

Leandro
      @sasquatch
      Brazil
      Gv650

1.20v – 1.30v could be a sweet spot but again we don’t know which TPS you have , Korea is sneaky to switch things around while still producing the bikes.

hello Marcel, thanks for answering, my tps is one bolt only, the service manuals i already read above five or six versions (change the years of printing)….like i said, i found a lot of differences between then, but, with the scanner i can put it exactly adjusted, with scanner in hand, you can adjust to 28.82 and se te voltage below

Leandro
      @sasquatch
      Brazil
      Gv650

here you can see the tps angle and below the voltage…..the correct point is 28.82°

Leandro
      @sasquatch
      Brazil
      Gv650

1.20v – 1.30v could be a sweet spot but again we don’t know which TPS you have , Korea is sneaky to switch things around while still producing the bikes.

mine is one bolt and daewoo ECU, so my service manual is from your second photo, so 1.02 – 1.22, no matter the voltage between 02 until 22 works? what is the difference? on last page of this, we can see the year 2009 and the ecu on this manual é DAEWOO, so make sense to my model 12/13 here in brazil..i was testing just for curiosity, my bike was in 1.06 all this years since 2013, i change to 1.04 and what i see is that the bike works more slow to respond the throttle, but is just a detail, doesnt make the bike bad, i’m gonna try now 1.20 just to see the difference on throttle respond. lets keep testing

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

That’s great man,  having a scanner will save you a lot of trouble! –  Especially with EFi bikes.

I hope that tool did not damage your bank balance as they are not cheap or easy to acquire now 😉

Leandro
      @sasquatch
      Brazil
      Gv650

There is some units to sell here, not easy to find but exist…but even with scanner, therenis some question still missing answer

♠️ MARCEL
      Admin
      @mf448kxn6
      North UK
      GTR

There is some units to sell here, not easy to find but exist…but even with scanner, therenis some question still missing answer

When you use the diagnostic tool to check the bike and do your own changes to the TPS,  is it not responding better now ?  Or do you suspect the TPS unit is suspicious (eg. a replacement is imminent ?)

Leandro
      @sasquatch
      Brazil
      Gv650

When you use the diagnostic tool to check the bike and do your own changes to the TPS, is it not responding better now ? Or do you suspect the TPS unit is suspicious (eg. a replacement is imminent ?)

No replace needed, the tps is fine, the bike is running fine…my question is the correct voltage of tps on gv650. I already understand that between 1.02 and 1.22 works, i suspect of the power of the response of throttle, just that

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.