Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mario
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      @pmario
      Romania
      Hyosung GT125p
      1. Hi, I have a hyosung GT 125 from 2010 and I lent it to a friend and he kinda crashed it borke a few pieces like the brake master cylinder bracket and the suport for the sensor that turns on the brake light
      2. I wanted to ask if a sv650 brake master fit on a hyosung GT 125
      3. And what brake master fits on hyosung because I heard the one from CBR 600 fits but It doesn’t have a holder for the rear view mirror
      Tom
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 49
      @kernow
      Cornwall
      GV125

Hi,

Check handle bar width before you buy a 650 master cylinder. As long as connections are all same it should work fine, but why risk it and change originality unless it is a known improvement?

You can buy gt125 secondhand on ebay.

They have new aftermarket and original at a good price on hyosungsource.com but he will not post cheap to Romania. Aftermarket is lei150.64 postage and lei134.33 purchase for https://hyosungsource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3663

Does Marcel have one knocking around? Message him and ask – it will be in good working order from Marcel.

Good luck. Let us know what you ended up doing.

Mario
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      @pmario
      Romania
      Hyosung GT125p

I have a guy that had a hyosung and he too had bad brakes pump but maybe I’ll get a OEM hyosung pump

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.