Forums 🛍 MARKET PLACE 📝Feedback & Reviews fuel filter and pipe upgrade anyone

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shane 8 months ago.

• Author
    Replies

♠️ MARCEL
    Administrator
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 146
    @mf448kxn6
    Riding:
    GTR

I usually get a lot of feedback on messenger by the owners themselves, will try to get them to leave more feedback on the shop pages!

However, there are some reviews to be found on the facebook group we run:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/345623961212/search/?query=fuel%20filter

The benefits should have been mentioned on the shop page , but dare i say it,  tiny holes don’t help on long trips,  these twins definitely like their fuel coming faster through a bigger hole.

A big filter lasts about 15-20K  , a stock one is useless after pretty much 5000 ish  & a big filter is a big little reserve fuel 😉

if the bike is modded  = then stock parts have to go ofcourse.   As the usual saying goes  “More In / more out”   (air & fuel)

// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....

shane
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 17
    @ukshane
    Riding:
    gt125r

i got stock bike and done 9000miles nearly doing a clearance check next month on valves and going to replace air pipe and fuel filter system which ive ordered off you but I got some iridium spark plugs so I replace them aswell at same time

shame exhaust rot so quick when its got 9000miles most bikes now come stock as stainless exhaust

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar