NGK Racing HT Coil Spark Plug Cap / Covers – Hyosung GTR GT GV (Various Models) (x2 Pieces)
NGK Spark Plug Cap for Hyosungs? – When it comes to spark plugs, we all know they are as important as the tyres themselves (We don’t go anywhere without either!).
Likewise , they are the hardest workers inside your engine from start to finish.
A HT Coil Spark Plug Cap plays a critical role as the middle-man between the actual spark plug and your ignition coil, to deliver a constantly good electrical flow (even when the bike is HOT)
Common faulty HT Cap symptoms:
- Bike jerks / surges when the HT Cap is HOTTER than usual
- Sometimes it will feel like there is a misfire between 6-9k revs (flat)
- The RPM needle can be bouncy all the time on IDLE
- Faulty / Damaged Caps -> Exhaust sounds can change (boggy) (This is a hint)
- Insulating material cracks after a while on some older Hyosungs.
📦 NGK Racing HT Coil Spark Plug CAP cover (details from NGK)
- ⚡ FASTER COLD STARTS. 🌡RUNS COLDER. 🛠 VIBRATION RESISTANT.
- ⚡ CERAMIC RESISTOR. ❄ BETTER WEATHER RESISTANCE
- The NGK spark plug caps are designed to give perfect noise suppression across all frequencies whilst engine performance is not adversely affected whatsoever.
- Featuring a resistor element pressed in between the plug terminal and the high tension wire connection, the construction is extremely durable, the resistor element is long enough to prevent interior flashover, and steady resistance is maintained.
- Superlative ceramic materials are incorporated that resist deterioration and have small
resistance variation under over-load, whilst the plug connector is made of sturdy phenolic resin, practically oblivious to tremendous heat and high tension, and very rugged rubber material.
- The heat press insertion makes the construction all the more tough and vibration-resistant. Special rubber liners on both ends prevent moisture from causing electrical leakage.
🚚 UK Stock / Shipping Info:
In Stock. UK Delivery is 2-3 days via RoyalMail. You will get 2 pieces.
🛠 Fitting Instructions:
None. Simply swap & go! (need any help?)
🏍 Model fitment list:
- GT125R & GT 125 RC (All years)
- GT250R & GT 250 RC (All years)
- GT650R & GT 650 RC (All years)
- GV650 , ST7 , GV125 Aquila & GV250
🎬 CUSTOMER VIDEOS ….From Cold.
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/Q2yT0v9Dxg4
Reference OEM Part Number(s) = 33500H88412, 33500H88411, 33500H88410, 33510-05C01