- Topics: 38
- Replies: 423
I would start with the main thing (sometimes overlooked) is the carb.
– Has it gone through a deep clean session (eg. Every single hole air blasted with a compressor and liquid cleaner)
– has it had its floats messed with? (5mm instead of 7mm)
– how the slide walls for diaphragm?
– how are the diaphragm slides?
– how are the main jets and pilots?
– how OLD is your fuel filter (miles)
– do you see particles inside fuel filter?
– do you see particles in air filter and how old is it? (Miles)
While at it.
– how are the manifolds of the bike?
– have the O-Rings of the manifold changed recently for fresh ones?
– manifold clamps OK?
– what colour is your spark plugs and can we see ? (To make better judgement too)
What i have asked above directly affects your question. Each line of question should be addressed until your bike starts to run better. Because also what i said above can be repeated from the service manuals of various carby hyosungs.
// Meditation doesn't mean you have to sit still....